· Pump house at Fire tank were set into place
· Detailing roof buildings 6,6a,8,11
· Gutter system on building 2 started north working to the South.
· Wall sheets Building 5 East side, Building 9 North and South side.
· Continued testing of primary power cables.
· Continued terminating primary power cables.
· Continued hanging lights throughout plant.
· Continued with fire alarm system.
· Continued with power distribution throughout the plant.
· Began testing of air and water lines.
Log Conditioning Vaults
· Bottom section of all pit walls were placed.
· Forming 1st section of Slab for vaults and trench.
· Form work to continue paving on the East side North moving South.
Log Pro Merchandiser:
· Continued setting forms, reinforcing, and embedded steel for foundations
· Placed 2nd section foundation.
· Excavation of and began form work for area 3.
· Contractor began setting and welding Merchandiser on Area 1.
· Began block work for Office area.
· Began block work for Lunch room area.
· Began block work for Mezzanine Area
Hog Glue Lathe Chipper:
· Rub walls on Glue room Foundation
· Began lowering chipper platform and extending north end.
· Continued with assembly of #3 dryer.
· Continued placing MCCs
· Continued assembly of Green End Equipment.
· Began placing equipment for Putty line.
· Continued assembly of Log Pro Equipment.
· Continued with electrical for Dryers 1&2.
· Continued with Green End Electrical.
· Continued installing Boiler Piping.
· Rain recorded during the middle of this week
· Ducting package and Equipment Foundation and Support Package were awarded to US Metal Works and Century respectfully.